Tips For Attending Music Festivals
March 4, 2017
Most television shows and movies depict music festivals in one way or another. However, they are not all the same and this is very important to remember. You will have more fun at a music festival which is suited towards your favorite type of music. For example if you love heavy metal then it may be a good idea to go to a heavy metal festival as opposed to a jazz one, unless of course you’re into exploring other genres and want to open up to new experiences.
Some additional tips for attending music festivals:
- Always bring enough money and keep it safe.
- Bring extra clothes as they may get dirty.
- Think about what you will need before the time.
- Read the rules of what is and isn’t allowed.
- Learn about the event before it takes place.
- Choose the friends who come with you carefully.
- Plan your trip ahead of time.
- Make sure you can get off work.
Remember to bring the following items:
- Strong boots or shoes.
- A very warm jersey as it gets cold at night.
- Extra toilet paper.
- A water bottle that you can reuse a few times.
- Sleeping bags and sleeping gear.
- A torch with fresh batteries.
- A bag for dirty clothes.
- Medical information, should it be needed.
One of the best tips for attending a music festival is to think carefully about the smaller things you may need. If you take medication it is important to take it with you and prepare to take it on time. You also want to bring enough money to buy medicine if you get sick. Make sure you will be drinking enough liquids and that you don’t get dehydrated. Although energy drinks are a popular beverage to consume at music festivals, you might want to consume them sparingly. All these things need to be considered both beforehand and when you do arrive at the festival.